Bluestreak Crystals® Return Policy
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order. If you have ordered something that is not suitable you can return the item for a full refund as long as the follow the conditions are met:
- Goods must be returned to Bluestreak Crystals within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Goods must be returned in perfect and unused condition.
- It is your responsibility that we receive the goods back at our office in perfect condition, so we recommend you pack them carefully and use recorded or tracked delivery.
- Ensure that you pay the correct amount for return postage. If insufficient postage is paid, your returned goods will be held by Royal Mail until the full postage charge and a handling fee has been paid.
- Returns must include a completed Returns Form which can be downloaded from here.
- For international returns outside of the United Kingdom, please ensure a completed CN22 Customs Form is attached to the outside of your parcel with 'Returned Goods' ticked. The CN22 Customs Form can be downloaded from here. Failure to attach a CN22 Customs Form will mean that any import duties and taxes charged will be deducted from your refund.
- Postage charges are only refundable for faulty goods.
- Postage charges are refunded at our discretion for damage to goods on delivery, errors in description or other circumstances.
- For opened Wholesale Packs that are returned, there is a 5% administration fee deducted from your refund. The administration fee is charged for the crystals to be checked and counted before they can be returned back into stock.
- Bespoke, made to order and special production items are non-refundable.
- Ear-wires and ear posts are non returnable for hygiene reasons.
Please ensure that you check all items of your order against your invoice prior to opening products. If there are any issues with the contents of your order, please notify our Customer Service Team within 5 working days of receiving your goods. All of our orders are picked and packed, and double checked by a second member of staff to ensure the contents is accurate, but mistakes can still happen.
Please email our Customer Service Team the information and this will enable us to deal with the issue as quickly as possible:
- your name
- your address
- order number
- photograph of your invoice which was sent with your order
- full details of the missing item including manufacturer, product name, colour, size and pack size
- if you would like the faulty / missing items to be dispatched or a refund.
If we are unable to dispatch the missing items to you immediately, you will be contacted to see if you are willing to wait for the item to come back into stock or if you would prefer a refund.
Please allow 10 working days for your order to arrive. If your order fails to arrive 10 working days after the dispatch date, please notify our Customer Service Team.
If your order fails to arrive you must notify our Customer Service Team within 30 days of the dispatch date, replacement orders or refunds will not be applicable after this 30 day cut-off period.