Swarovski Crystals - Important Changes & Action Required
September 19, 20212 min read
We would like to inform you about important changes in the strategic direction of Swarovski’s B2B business and the respective consequences regarding our business relationship.
Swarovski has embarked on an extensive transformation program, merged its B2B and B2C businesses and will follow a one vision, one strategy, one organization approach from now on. As a consequence, Swarovski will continue to offer its sustainable and precision-cut crystals to B2B customers but will be working with a limited number of wholesale customers, manufacturers and application center, in much closer collaboration in the future.In this context, we are delighted to confirm that Bluestreak Crystals will be one of those customers, and continue to offer Swarovski crystals in the future.
Key points to note:
• Bluestreak Crystals will continue to sell Swarovski crystals to all customers until September 2021. However over the course of the coming weeks, retail packs will slowly be discontinued and wholesale packs will no longer be held in stock.
• From October 2021 onwards, we can only sell Swarovski crystals to customers that have been approved by Swarovski. Approval is restricted to brands / businesses who create a finished product using Swarovski crystals. The on-boarding process has already commenced and many of our customers are fully approved by Swarovski. The approval process involves you signing a brand control agreement with Swarovski.
• ACTION REQUIRED:If you would like to continue purchasing Swarovski Crystals from 1 October 2021 onwards at Bluestreak Crystals, you will need to apply to become a Swarovski Approved Customer. Please apply by completing the application form on our website here.
• For those customers who won't be approved or choose not to apply, we will continue to sell Serinity, Preciosa and Estella crystals to all customers. They are a great alternative to Swarovski crystals offering similar levels of quality and sparkle.
• The majority of worldwide crystal suppliers will be closing down over the coming weeks / months. Bluestreak Crystals is not closing, in fact we are currently expanding our range of crystals, infrastructure and team so that we can cope with increased demand as other suppliers close.
APPLY ONLINE NOW
If you would like to continue buying Swarovski Crystals from 1 October 2021 onwards, please complete the application form on our website here. Once we have reviewed your application, you will need to sign a Brand Control Agreement with Swarovski. Your business will then be assigned a unique GSK for purchasing Swarovski crystals going forward.